My throttle Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant doesn't work

Today I tried Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ-550/700 again.

But my throttle (Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant) still not works.

After Baying in MSFS Store 03.05.21 there was not problem like this.

I'm possible to calibration it, but there is no move in the Sim. Flap and Speed brake are moving.

Additional: There is no analog part for reverse engine on my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant (Min = IDLE). How do I manage this?

Thsnk you

I have deleted installation, removed "aerosoft-crj" folder and reinstalled the plane again via the content manager.

When I start fly on runway, it works, when I start to fly from Gate then it don't.

When I leave the environment and start to fly from Gate again, there are more problems:

Also parking brake and flap - controlled on Throttle Quadrant - doesn't work.

I cannot turn on tablet left in my cockpit.

Can you help me / fix it?

Thank you for the reply.

Sometimes EFB works sometimes not.

But lets do point the focus back to Throttle Quadrant doesn't work.

Why when I start on runway my throttle works but not when I start on Gate (CnD)?

• Aerosoft

Hello Adi,

1 - Basic test first : Please check in the Windows jostick utility

if the throttle is working on the gate and at the runway.

This is to rule out a possible hardware issue.

2 - Is there any difference in aircraft configuration on the runway and at the gate ?

(Cold&Dark vs. engines running)

3 - Are you sure the simulator is ont paused when at the gate ?

4 - The EFB should always work.
      Can you tell me more about the times when it isn't working ?

Thank you.

When plane is cold dark just cut on engines! down of throttle have two red triggers, if they not moved then throttle not follow to throttle quadrant.  when you load on runway engines  started yet and this two triggers is on

3 hours ago, YarKaz said:

When plane is cold dark just cut on engines! down of throttle have two red triggers, if they not moved then throttle not follow to throttle quadrant.  when you load on runway engines  started yet and this two triggers is on

YarKaz that is normal behavior.  When starting the engines and after N2 spools properly, you hit what you called the red triggers, then move that throttle into idle and repeat on the other side.  I hate to be the bearer of good news, but I am sure your Bravo works (I have one and no problems).  The bad news is you are attempting to fly a fairly complex aircraft without reading the manuals or doing the included tutorial flights.  Sir that is the reason your throttles works on the runway and not at the gate.  Guessing what will come next, I know it probably works with the default aircraft.  The reason is that they are default aircraft and are designed to be flown without doing any or much learning.  When you purchased the CRJ you entered into a new side of simulation.  On this side you have to do some real learning.  Trying to take shortcuts will mean that you spend more time on forums making increasingly frustrated posts.  

Archived