Contacting Support Reference the FSPS Store

The FSPS Store is directing me to contact Aerosoft directly to update my Airbuses as they are no longer hosting files it looks like.  I have also posted a ticket.  Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

Todd

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you already opened a support ticket there is no need to ask here in the forum as well.

In the menu on top of this page you will find a Support & Updates item, and below an Update Database item. Just create your an account in the update database and add the Airbus to your account. You will then be able to download it.

The "i" link in the top right corner of the page give additional hints.

Thanks Tom!  I appreciate the quick response.  As a follow on question, is there a way that I can permanently shift the FSPS Account over to Aerosoft?

Thanks again!

Todd

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, the Aerosoft account only holds stuff you bought directly from Aerosoft. Like you also can't move stuff into your Amazon account you bought from Ali Express ;) 

Archived