ILS

Николай

Здравствуйте во всех аеропортах не работает система APPR , а если работает то криво, в основном не держит VS  при захвате ILS. 

Hello, the APPR does not work very well when capturing the ILS I was expecting the best from AEROSOFT   He is not yet ready to fly to MFS 2020, on the route, too, there are problems, mainly SID and STAR, and you sell this to people, you should be ashamed of this !!!

• Aerosoft

Ah well, we are not really ashamed as it seem most of these issues were fixed a long time ago. Are you sure you are on the latest version and have you tried following the tutorial? It could simply be a misconfiguration of the systems.

You could also watch some of the hundreds of videos that show the aircraft is perfectly able to fly the procedures you find troublesome.

51 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You could also watch some of the hundreds of videos that show the aircraft is perfectly able to fly the procedures you find troublesome.

Well - but You know that videos usually are edited before them are to published so Yours videos not prove very much. Truth is that there is few big problems remain - is it so hard to concede?

Capturing ILS is working fine for me, no problems so far... There was an issue I had with the ILS in one flight, but that could be the result of a mistake in my configuration. I don't have the problem.

Regards

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, ametlib said:

Well - but You know that videos usually are edited before them are to published so Yours videos not prove very much. Truth is that there is few big problems remain - is it so hard to concede?

Okay, so the videos are fake, the reviews as well, the comments of people on this forum are all made up and you are right. So be it. 

You are insulting the fine people who made videos, wrote reviews and who are attending this forum. That's who I close this topic.

Archived