No Speedbrake/Flap with Thrustmaster Tca Addon

simonedestradis

Hello everybody.
I have set everything in the Airbus Configurator, but both the speedbrake lever and flap lever do not work.
When i move them, nothing happens, neither the speedbrakes nor the flaps are activated.
Is there anything else to set besides the settings in the Configurator?

• Deputy Sheriffs

This post includes the instructions how to setup the speedbrake and flaps add-on modules for the TCA with the Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, simonedestradis said:

Hello everybody.
I have set everything in the Airbus Configurator, but both the speedbrake lever and flap lever do not work.
When i move them, nothing happens, neither the speedbrakes nor the flaps are activated.
Is there anything else to set besides the settings in the Configurator?

Are you testing it with engines running or off? Keep in mind, hydraulic pressure is required.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to assign the flap lever to the flap axis

and the speedbrake lever to the speedbrake axis

in the P3D controller axis setup.

Goodday all of you,

Maybe would this be the wrong topic but can someone advise when and where this device is available.

I have asked Thrustmaster but the only standard answer I get is that it is very busy at the moment and the device is very popular etc, etc and I have to keep my eyes open at the site

Thanks in advance and have a nice day

kind regards, Lion

Archived