XP-11 Airport Istanbul(LTFM) disables SAM Follow Me Add-on.

Terro Mohika

I' ve downloaded Aerosoft Airport Istanbul(LTFM) Add-on from Steam. I see that the SAM FollowMe Add-on(downloaded from Steam too...) section disappeares from SAM Control Panel for the all airports not only LTFM. After uninstalling the Airport Istanbul(LTFM) Add-on, SAM FollowMe Add-on section comes back. Do you have any suggestions to fix this problem?

• Developer

I suspect Steam installs an instance of SAM plugin with LTFM which might be overriding the FollowMe installation and activation. You could try the following:

• Uninstall LTFM and SAM FollowMe in Steam addons manager
  • Now install LTFM scenery
  • After installing LTFM scenery install SAM FollowMe
  • Try if this works

This way SAM FollowMe installation should override LTFM's plugin installation instead of the other way around and it should work again. If this does not work, please install SAM Suite and update all used content through the SAM Suite software, make sure your FollowMe is activated in SAM Suite and in the Simulator (you can see activation in the XP menu bar > plugins > SAM > version and license).

Archived