Odd TOC indication's

keenrw

Hi

first flight with the new update for the A320 in P3D5.2 .. i noticed some odd TOC estimations during a flight from EGPH to EGKK GOSAM P600 FENIK UL612 DCS UN864 SUBUK KEPAD L151 DISIT at FL310 ZFW 60.8  fuel 6.0

Thanks

Rich

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Keenrw,

Something definitely isn't right. Could you take a screenshots of the INIT A and INIT B pages and post them here.

Sadly, i just finished the flight before i saw your post , i will try and do the flight again for you in the next few hours to see if it happens again

2nd flight done, exactly same weights and route ... this time no issues with the TOC/TOD predictions... so I'm at a loss as to what could have caused my above issue, but i will keep an eye on it for future flights just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure to be honest, but this issue hasn't shown up since and I've done about 5 flights after that one so im at a loss as to what it could have been. 

Archived