TCA Addon Spoiler not RET

Bernd E.

Hey,

I used following entries:

[SPEED_BRAKE_LEVER]
//FYI: If "useCustomSpeedBrakeLeverParameter" is set to "1" (useCustomSpeedBrakeLeverParameter=1) the following parameter are taken into account.
//These parameter allow to fine tune the axis range for the different flap notches.
//Please be aware these parameter are also taken into account when the parameter "THRUSTMASTER_TCA_QUADRANT_ADDON_SUPPORT" in ECAM_D2DLog.ini is set to true!
//In that case the hardware speed brake lever axis of TCA THROTTLE QUADRANT ADDON can be finetuned (to allow arm function in most forward position)...
//At axis values below SpeedBrakeZero_Min the ARM function is activated,
//At axis values above SpeedBrakeZero_Max the speed brakes are extended linear in range 0..100%
useCustomSpeedBrakeLeverParameter=1
SpeedBrakeZero_Min=-16300
SpeedBrakeZero_Max=-9000

The ARM and RET are working but even if the SpeedBrake is in RET position, the F/CTL shows following:

Please login to display this image.

Any help is appreciated.

BR

Bernd

Another Problem is with FS2Crew: If you give the FO commands for Flaps, he wont do it cause the Bus is syncing with the Throttle.

Is there a way to use both together? (Sometimes i need to set manually flaps if my FO doesnt hear me :D )

No worries, just saw it and thought to report it :)

I am using following values now:

[SPEED_BRAKE_LEVER]
useCustomSpeedBrakeLeverParameter=1
SpeedBrakeZero_Min=-16000
SpeedBrakeZero_Max=-8000

TCA RET Position = ARM

TCA 1 below RET = disarmed and short after the Speedbrake 0-100% begins.

Speed Brake ARM set via the TCA:

Its so far working but if you disarm it via the TCA, the spoilers are out, but they shouldnt.

If you try to Disarm the Speedbrakes via mouseclick, its okay.

TCA Speedbrake Lever on 1 below RET (should be disarmed and 0 but shows that the speedbrake is out and you can see this also on the wing that they are out):

If I try to set the Speedbrake to ARM via Mouseklick, I still have the same problem.

It looks like to me that If the TCA Speedbrake Lever is on RET position, it is recognized as 0 but If you change it it wont be recognized at the new position at 0, even if you try to enter this in the AB_ND_GDI.ini.

Already checked that, nothing active in FSUipc.

Have you tested it with my values?

If you disable the option in the configurator, the flaps axis are working but the Speedbrake not 😕

I've no idea why the Speedbrake axis are not working without the option checked, that would be the "workaround" method to use it in combination with FS2Crew cause if you activate it, th FO is not able to set flaps ^^

Please login to view this video.

Thats how it is in the A32x.

I did now also a complete reinstall of the Bus, but this issue remains :(

I dont understand why its working in the 330 but in the 320 not 😕

• Deputy Sheriffs

And the problems are only with FS2Crew or also without it?

Your Test Aircraft is the A320 IAE?

Maybe FS2Crew need to adapt some code. I will check later again.

Speedbrake

I think the spoiler stuff has nothing to do with FS2crew. Somehow the bus does Not recognize the axis as its how in the ini configured:-/

flaps and fs2crew:
i guess the Problem Here is that the Bus is looking at the flaps axis and if i Tell the FO to move flaps it wont work cause the axis is at the same position. 

A320 cfm and I test with A321 CFM too.

Thanks a lot!

its strange that you cannot reproduce this to anybody else 😅

Archived