Instrumentation not displaying correctly in the latest update.

Hi - After performing a fresh installation of the A318-A321 Airbus series, I noticed the following not being properly displayed...

I initially noticed this on the A320 but see similar on the A319.

Also noticed during flight that when applying speedbrakes, it does not always show up on the display.

Herman

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you restart your PC after running the installer? It's an issue with some fonts not being installed correctly usually caused by not restarting the PC after running the installer.

Have just done a complete re-installation of the A318-321 series and the result is still the same.

Wondering if anybody else is having this issue? Very strange.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure you ran the installer as an administrator? You could also try to install the fonts manually by unzipping this package and then right clicking on each font and selecting install. Hopefully that helps.

Thank you Secondator for your response & attached font files.  For your info all is installed as Administrator and Windows Defender is off.

Please note that this strange situation applies not to the A318-321 series but the A330 as well (all the latest updates).

As a basis, I ran a test involving only the A318-319 package and the result is quite interesting...

1.  Installed a previous version 1.3.1.0 and the gauges are displayed correctly;

2. Installed version 1.4.3.0 over the previous version 1.3.1.0 and the result was negative (gauges not showng up correctly); (Note that I had originally first uninstalled the previous version prior to installing version 1.4.3.0)

3. Unpacked and copied your attached fonts into the Windows "Fonts" directory and the results remained negative;

a. PC restarted just in case and tried again. Unfortunately the result remained negative.

This raises the question as to why does version 1.3.1.0 correctly display the gauges and the updated version(s) not?

Am I the only one encountering this gauge issue???

Keen to get this resolved. Thanks / danke.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to hear!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived