Systems not simulated?

Pollot

I wanted to learn more about the CRJ systems. In the process, I have discovered that cabin pressurization manual controls don't work and the same goes for the air conditioning ones. Also, emergency depress seems to doesn't work as well as ram air. And there are a few other things that don't do anything, like the EICAS selector on an SSP panel. Even if it's set to ED1, I still can't change an ED1 page using ECP.

I didn't find any information about these systems not being simulated in the manual, so I just decided to ask about it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Pollot,

The switches that you have mentioned are basically used in case of failures or other abnormal procedures. The Aerosoft CRJ was not designed to handle these kind of failures but rather simulate normal operations from A to B flying and therefore the switches that you would never touch during normal operations might not work exactly like they should.

18 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Hello Pollot,

The switches that you have mentioned are basically used in case of failures or other abnormal procedures. The Aerosoft CRJ was not designed to handle these kind of failures but rather simulate normal operations from A to B flying and therefore the switches that you would never touch during normal operations might not work exactly like they should.

Thanks for making it clear. I completely understand it, tho I hope that MSFS will have sooner or later more failures options like x-plane. I guess you can close this topic now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived