Microsoft update rates

Microsoft Flight Simulator update rate  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy by the fact MSFS forces you to update, even if you do not want to? Please keep in mind there are VERY good reasons to keep all files on the same level.

• Yes, I got a fast connection, does not bother me. I trust Microsoft to avoid major issues.
    • Mwahhhh, I do not see how updating a bit of the sim I do not use (like a default livery) helps me.
    • No. the stability of the setup I have is precious. Forced updates might cause me problems.
    • Please split the core sim that affects everybody from the small updates of bits I might use or not use.

• Aerosoft

The last few months we have seen an substantial increase in people who have problems with MSFS updates. Both in simply the fact they cause problems and because the customers who just want to fly are forced to update bits of the sim they do not use. If you are on a slow connection like me that is the difference between being able to fly in the next 15 minutes or not.

Archived