Is GoFlight still in business?

Having no response to my numerous emails for support with MSFS, I called today (from Europe) to speak to someone at GoFlight in the US. The Support telephone number is discontinued and the main number did not reply. I left a message asking for an answer to my email, but will I get any? There is still that Covid 19 message on the site which is surprising since I thought the situation in the US was now under control.

Has anyone received support or been able to communicate with them recently? Can Aerosoft help even though I did not buy the products there but from GoFlight directly?

Furthermore, has anyone been able to configure the TQ6 with MSFS other than with FSUIPC7? All my 17 modules are configured via FSUIPC and work including the TQ6, however the PMDG DC6 does not "accept" FSUIPC and I have been unsuccessful finding a solution until now to set it up through MSFS control manager,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could Aerosoft (which is/was selling GoFlight hardware) please confirm whether GoFlight is still in business? I have 14 GF modules and two pedestals, I would really appreciate an answer. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
On 24.6.2021 at 19:38, Bernard Ducret sagte:

Having no response to my numerous emails for support with MSFS, I called today (from Europe) to speak to someone at GoFlight in the US. The Support telephone number is discontinued and the main number did not reply. I left a message asking for an answer to my email, but will I get any? There is still that Covid 19 message on the site which is surprising since I thought the situation in the US was now under control.

Has anyone received support or been able to communicate with them recently? Can Aerosoft help even though I did not buy the products there but from GoFlight directly?

Furthermore, has anyone been able to configure the TQ6 with MSFS other than with FSUIPC7? All my 17 modules are configured via FSUIPC and work including the TQ6, however the PMDG DC6 does not "accept" FSUIPC and I have been unsuccessful finding a solution until now to set it up through MSFS control manager,

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Bernard,

As the TQ6 throttle is recognized as a standard USB controller, you should be able to configure it via the MSFS controller configuration.
It may however not have an already predefined profile and may appear as unknown.
This is not a problem at all.
Please check this tutorial : 

Best regards.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi Bernard,

There is a third party software called PollyPot.
https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

This is a payware and it claims to allow interface between several GoFlight modules and addons or even  MSFS.

This is for information only as we don't sell this software.
However, based on several feedback, it is worth having a look at it.

bEST REGARDS; 

Thank you, I was aware of this software but did not buy it as I felt FSUIPC was good enough for those modules although, at this time, only buttons and axes can be set, it is impossible to create macros yet. But for the time being, I will make do with FSUIPC buttons and switches setup. Many thanks again for your kind assistance.

Bernard.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Recalling this topic as I'm wondering about GoFlight module availabilities.

Is there any info about when they'll get back on business.

Homepage is still showing the Covid lockdown message.

I'm looking for the GF-166.