New Airbus build installs

keenrw

Hi Aerosoft team hope you are all well, firstly thanks for the new updates and  looking forward to trying them out .... now I understand that they are new builds so will need a full uninstallation and reinstall but I just wondered what the best way to go about it is?... i normally install a new build or update then re boot but as i have the full range of  A318-A330 in both V4 and V5 this can get time-consuming...for future reference would it be fine to install all of them than do one reboot after or is it still best to reboot after each and every install (how i did it)?

Thanks, Rich

Is the file "aircraft.cfg" in the "....simobjects\airplanes\aerosoft A333 RR professional" folder being changed by the update or can I copy and paste my previous file (and of course the necessary texture-files ) in order to have all my extra liveries working again after the update, since all my extra liveries have been deleted with the uninstall/install procedure? 

Thanks Roland

• Deputy Sheriffs

Always assume that the aircraft.cfg has been changed. Use the Liverymanager to backup your liveries and install them later again.

Archived