Latest version of updater

My updater is saying there's a new updater from v1.6.0.1. On the bottom it says download it from my shop account. I went to Flightsim.com and opened my account and downloaded the "latest" files and installed them. My updater is now v1.6.0.1. Yes, it didn't update. So, where do I get the new updater? I'm assuming what I see in my account is the latest versions. 

(updater is saying I have version 1.4.0.1 installed with an available version of 1.4.3.0. So, it looks like Flightsim.com is still giving me an old version from April, 2021)

Please login to display this image.

Bob, I'm not able to download from the Aerosoft Registration website.

Can you please check the status? Thank you.

Herman

I downloaded the A330 from my Aerosoft Shop Account but the baby busses were originally purchased from a dealer (FSPilotshop) that went out of business. As I had previously registered my products via the Aerosoft Registration site, i have always been able to download updates from it.

No error message is indicted and clicking on the relevant download buttons initiates no further action except some additional link coding (bottom left). Am using Google Chrome by default and just tried an alternative browser with a similar result.

Herman

Tom, I followed your instruction and was subsequently able to download*

*Per download, I got the message, "Zip can't be downloaded securely" with the options "discard", "keep", "learn".

Browser used is Google Chrome.

Thanks!

Herman

23 hours ago, masterhawk said:

It takes some time for the other shops to upload the files.

They receive them the same moment we release them.

Thank you! I was able to get the new update this morning.

• 1 year later...