new airbus update

Tiago Felix

Hello Tiago!  Welcome to the forum and to Aerosoft! 

I've been flying the Aerosoft Airbus series for many years and I'm sure you will enjoy them tremendously!  Don't forget that the Aerosoft Airbus series has a VERY special feature not found on any other Airbus, which is Connected Flight Deck (CFD).  CFD allows you to share the aircraft with two people operationally, and more than two people as observers.  You can read more about CFD in the documentation.

There are two types of updates, the first and most common is a patch and the other less common type requires a New Installer.  The Aerosoft Updater will provide you with notifications for both types of updates.

Patch Type Update

Use the Aerosoft Updater tool to check for any available updates of Aeroosft products including the Aerosoft Airbuses.  I recommend most people select "Show Experimental Updates" (such updates have been tested by our team) by clicking "Configuration" located at the lower bottom of the Updater window and then check the "Show available experimental Updates for my products" box.

Please login to display this image.

New Installers

From time to time there is an update published which requires customers to download a new installer.  In such cases the updater will inform you that such an update is available and will provide you with instructions on how to obtain the update.  Cusotmers must download the new (updated) installer(s) from the company they purchases the product from and in the case where the product was purchased from a company other than Aeroosft it make take a few days for the partner company to make the update available to their customers, by rest assured that we provide the update to partner companies as soon as it is available.

Best wishes my friend!

Archived