HUD Accuracy Addressed in most recent Update?

Frafty

Hey all,

Just wondering if the HUD inaccuracies were addressed in the last update? See the image below. The FD is right on the money, but the FD on the HUD is showing the marker outside the circle (as if it's not on profile).

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope it will be improved in the next update, I bought the CRJ because of the more hand flying design and a HUD to make it easy and fun, but I am really disappointed about it, not only because it's not collimated, but mostly because it's missing features and it's buggy.

As of today, I have 5 times more flight hours on the DC-6 than on the CRJ 

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, bendead said:

I really hope it will be improved in the next update, I bought the CRJ because of the more hand flying design and a HUD to make it easy and fun, but I am really disappointed about it, not only because it's not collimated, but mostly because it's missing features and it's buggy.

As of today, I have 5 times more flight hours on the DC-6 than on the CRJ 

We all love the DC-6 as well!

On 7/2/2021 at 4:09 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

We all love the DC-6 as well!

I love the HUD on the DC-6.  I can completely understand why someone would fly it five times as much as the CRJ due to the HUD.  Man you flip that thing down and you are just immersed in flight guidance joy.  If only AS would provide a HUD as nice as the one on the DC-6. 

Archived