External lights always on

NilsRvC

Hello,

I have a small issue with the product, the external lights are always on.

They are in the off position in the cockpit, but when I look outside I see everytrhing on (With the landing and taxi lights as an exception)

Any fix for this?

Please login to display this image.

Nils

3 hours ago, NilsRvC said:

Hello,

I have a small issue with the product, the external lights are always on.

They are in the off position in the cockpit, but when I look outside I see everytrhing on (With the landing and taxi lights as an exception)

Any fix for this?

Nils

Can you point up a little higher and show us the entire Overhead panel?

I had the same issue. As far as I can remember the strobe and the beacon lights were always on.

I could solve this by deleting the default bindings in the profile of my Alpha Yoke.

Hi! Just to add my experience on this topic.

It happens "some times" also to time. The a/c gets "partially/wrongly" loaded by MSFS sometimes with all lights on and some onboard systems out of working. It should be strictly related with the MSFS bug of the "not well loaded aircrafts" which happens randomically at the start of a new flight...it styarted to do so from such MSFS release this spring.

To "mitigate" it, its funny, but to me works: when I load the a/c I make sure to wait until the a/c view from the front door appears in the slideshows of the flight loading, on such moment I start the flight and no more issues.

Instead if I "start the flight" immediately when the sim button appears, I can "often" encounter such sim issue.

On 6/21/2021 at 6:56 PM, KuntaKinte said:

I had the same issue. As far as I can remember the strobe and the beacon lights were always on.

I could solve this by deleting the default bindings in the profile of my Alpha Yoke.

Thanks.

It appears that the light switches that are bound by default turns on the external lights. However, no switch is being flicked inside the cockpit.

The issue was resolved by unbinding them.

The Alpha yoke and Bravo throttle seems to cause a lot of issues with the CRJ, for example, when using the default keybinds of the Bravo throttle you are unable to start engine number one. It may be worth concidering adding a part to the manual adressing these issues.

Archived