is there an A330-300 freighter version

Purchased the A330 professional today but cannot see a freighter version. Am I missing something, is there an addon or is there another version somewhere?

Thanks

John Walker

22 minutes ago, johnboy4195 said:

Purchased the A330 professional today but cannot see a freighter version. Am I missing something, is there an addon or is there another version somewhere?

Thanks

John Walker

The product was designed as an A330-343 (passenger aircraft), not as a freighter.  To my knowledge the only real world freighter versions are the -200's, though that might have changed recently.  There may be a few freighter liveries done by third parties, though I don't know of any. If there are a few liveries they will not have operational main deck cargo doors as this is part of the code not is not adjustable or changable by repainters.  The same cargo doors used by the passenger aircraft will exist and be functional.

Best wishes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

There are livery in the repaint section of the forum download.

But is all semi realistic. IRL no -300F and our external model as no main cargo door, as we have done a pax version.

Archived