Latest update not turning on nav accuratly

FSHomeCockpit

Since the initial release and since the last update the CRJ still under-cuts turns in the flight plan then zig zags back to find the nav line. It appeared to be fixed when the latest update released but the more I've flown it, I find it not tracking or calculating the turns properly. I deleted the old crj and did a fresh install and it still zig zags after a turn to find the nav line.

39 minutes ago, FSHomeCockpit said:

Since the initial release and since the last update the CRJ still under-cuts turns in the flight plan then zig zags back to find the nav line. It appeared to be fixed when the latest update released but the more I've flown it, I find it not tracking or calculating the turns properly. I deleted the old crj and did a fresh install and it still zig zags after a turn to find the nav line.

post your detailed flight plan so that they can try to recreate it.

8 hours ago, FSHomeCockpit said:

“Undercutting” turns is not itself a bug - especially at high altitude. The real CRJ autopilot is limited to a single fixed bank angle of 12.5 degrees above 31600 feet, and with a sharp course change coupled with high airspeed, the real autopilot can begin a course change as much as 11 miles before reaching a waypoint. What is not correct however, is the “hunting” behavior that sometimes occurs when the aircraft is trying to get established on the new outbound leg. I have sent Hans some info from the actual CRJ autopilot system manual on how the real aircraft handles the intercept of the new leg to see if there is any way to emulate it in the sim.

It seems to only really happen with sharper turns and not so much with a shallow banked turn. A good test is KMIA MNATE2 MNATE V3 airway to EYW. The turn at DROWN is sharp enough it should turn too soon and then hunt for the outbound NAV line

• 1 month later...
vor 3 Stunden , Arek Pawlik sagte:

Hello there wondering if there are any updates regarding this issue as its the most annoying thing about the Crj for me. Thanks for any response!

+1

Archived