NO ATC sounds after upgrading to v1.0.0.5

chenjie4255

Last week I upgraded my CRJ 700 to v1.0.0.5 by ASUpdator from v1.0.0.3, everything goes well except that i can hear no sound from ATC(ATIS, push back response. etc..), I got just text, but no sounds, however the voice from my side is working. I checked every perferences relevant to the ATC sound , I fully confirm that those were set correctly.

I checked the others plane like C172, a320nx, all planes are having the same problem! and! after removing (moving the folder into other place)the crj folder from community path, all sound's behavior of other planes are correctly! once I remove the crj folder back to the community folder, the sound problem unforunately occured again.

So I did these following steps, hoping to help you with locating this issue:

1. v1.0.0.5 CRJ 700 installed: no ATC sound for all airplanes.

2. reset CRJ 700 by deleting all the files with prefix "m" according to the FAQ article in this forum. : still no ATC sound for all airplane.

3. delete files of CRJ 700 under "\LocalCache" and "\LocalState" folder: all ATC sounds work normally.

4. install v1.0.0.3 from simmarket.com,(which is the latest version on it), all ATC sounds work good, including CRJ 700

5. upgrade to v1.0.0.5 by ASUpdater: ATC sound broke.

6.  moving the crj folder out of community folder, ATC sound works great.

please help me with this annoying problem, BTW, I have miscrosoft store version, this problem occurds before and after the latest world update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the CRJ the logic was changed how the radio panel works. Knobs need to be pushed to hear something.

Regarding the other Aircraft, have you tried to turn there the volume up again. It might be turned off by default now.

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

In the CRJ the logic was changed how the radio panel works. Knobs need to be pushed to hear something.

Regarding the other Aircraft, have you tried to turn there the volume up again. It might be turned off by default now.

thanks ,it works, but it couldn't explain why other's plane restore back to normal once deleting the crj files

I'm having the same issue on some aircraft.  I do not have the CRJ installed at present due to CTD issues with the Marketplace purchased version of the CRJ.

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, mborgia said:

I'm having the same issue on some aircraft.  I do not have the CRJ installed at present due to CTD issues with the Marketplace purchased version of the CRJ.

If the CRJ is not installed it can't affect the sim.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys, since this issue seems to be the same issue that has been already reported on this forum (and this section is not for support), please continue discussion on this thread:

Archived