Aircraft State

Pilot4587

Hi,

I recently have the following problem: When I select the Aircraft State "Turnaround", the APU also starts automatically.

This was not the case before as far as I know. I noticed this after the new WU5 but can not say 100% whether this is related.

I have reinstalled the CRJ but the problem remains. Is there a way to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Pilot4587 said:

Hi,

I recently have the following problem: When I select the Aircraft State "Turnaround", the APU also starts automatically.

This was not the case before as far as I know. I noticed this after the new WU5 but can not say 100% whether this is related.

I have reinstalled the CRJ but the problem remains. Is there a way to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance!

Make sure you do not have a binding for the APU on a controller.... MSFS like to add these back from time to time when removed.

Other posters with Warthogs have pointed out that there is a default auto map from the sim for APUs

Thank you for your reply. I have checked this but unfortunately I could not solve the problem this way.

I could solve it for a few flights by setting the default state to "Cold & Dark" and then switching to the "Turnaround" state.

Unfortunately this procedure does not work anymore.

Archived