Navigation data

At this point I need clarification:
MSFS has its own navigation data.
Aerosoft CRJ has its own.
Navigraph puts navaids in the Community.
Why 3 times information that should be the same?
Thank you

Please login to display this image.

8 hours ago, pilota57 said:

At this point I need clarification:
MSFS has its own navigation data.
Aerosoft CRJ has its own.
Navigraph puts navaids in the Community.
Why 3 times information that should be the same?
Thank you

Please login to display this image.

The Navigraph MSFS nav data (the top choice on the menu shown in your screen shot), replaces the default MSFS nav data for procedures such as SIDS, STARS and approaches for use by default MSFS aircraft. It is much more complete than the default MSFS nav data in this regard, but this data is not directly used by the CRJ, which has its own FMS database. (The third option in your screen shot).

However, the Navigraph MSFS nav data also sets the positions, frequencies and alignments of all VORs, NDBs, ILSs and DMEs in the simulated world, and these are used by all aircraft, including the CRJ.

There are errors with localizer courses at certain airports in MSFS when using the default database which are corrected by Navigraph.

1 hour ago, JRBarrett said:

I dati di navigazione MSFS di Navigraph (la prima scelta nel menu mostrato nella schermata) sostituiscono i dati di navigazione MSFS predefiniti per procedure come SIDS, STARS e avvicinamenti per l'utilizzo di aeromobili MSFS predefiniti. È molto più completo rispetto ai dati di navigazione MSFS predefiniti a questo proposito, ma questi dati non vengono utilizzati direttamente dal CRJ, che dispone di un proprio database FMS. (La terza opzione nella schermata).

Tuttavia, i dati di navigazione di Navigraph MSFS impostano  anche  le posizioni, le frequenze e gli allineamenti di tutti i VOR, NDB, ILS e DME nel mondo simulato, e questi sono utilizzati da tutti gli  aeromobili, incluso il CRJ.

Ci sono errori con i corsi di localizzazione in alcuni aeroporti in MSFS quando si utilizza il database predefinito che vengono corretti da Navigraph.

Exhaustive answer...now is really clear.

Thank you

Archived