Microsoft Flight SImulator for XBox

• Aerosoft

It was with great pleasure we noticed the release date for MSFS for the Xbox hardware platform.  We have great hope for that and believe it will bring Flight Simulator to many more (young) people and that is incredibly important for our hobby.  HOWEVER, at this moment we are not going to do any announcement on how/when our add-ons will be usable on that platform. The moment we have something to announce, we will do so. 

Recently I did a presentation about the XBox as a platform for Flight Simulator. I will attach a PDF version of that. It should be clear that we DO see XBox as a viable platform for pretty hardcore simming.  

pres3.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the presentation over on the FSA, was very refreshing to hear such optimism and confidence in the new platform. I for one am very much in the same camp. This is something that can only be great for the flight sim community as a whole!

Archived