CRJ CTD

Pete Dawkins

For all those ( and its a lot more than 12) who have been having this problem, the main post we were all following has been removed.  So I have to start this new thread to advise all those concerned that the following message has been received from Hans Hartmann

Asobo has isolated the issue and is now working to fix it (it's not in the CRJ itself but in the code that loads the aircraft.)

Hooray for Asobo!!

Dear Aerosoft - You haven't covered yourself in glory with this one, poor communication, deleting posts, not providing updates or information, not responding to legitimate questions and trying to assert that because incorrectly you thought it was only 12 customers affected it didn't matter.  Even the suggestions we put forward of where the problem was turned out to be right.  This has caused a lot of unnecessary frustration.

• Aerosoft

To clarify

• the post was removed because I banned the topic starter for writing fully unacceptable language. I immediately started a replacement topic so it would be clear we (nor Asobo) was not taking this seriously.
  • I mentioned 19 persons (earlier 12) because that is the amount we were aware of. There could be (a lot) more, but as they did not communicate with us, we can't count them. If you have an issue like this ALWAYS let us know you also see this. Nineteen people who have a problem are important to us, absolutely, but nineteen thousands means we do not go to bed because that means the file we distribute are wrong, as was not so in this case.

Please follow up here: 

Archived