Download manager similar to OrbX Central or Contrail?

I bought a couple airports during the recent sale and realized each comes with it's own installer. Also, it seems like ASUpdater wasn't able to update Paderborn to 1.0.5.0 itself. I had to fetch the setup file from a news post on the homepage. The Windows Start menu now has an entry for each airport I bought. This isn't ideal and I am wondering if something akin to OrbX Central or Contrail is planned in the near future?

I would love to have one download manager for all products I bought at Aerosoft.com with automatic update and a shop interface with a map. OrbX Central really is the gold standard here, they make it really easy to visually browse the world and extend your add-on collection.

Contrail is similar with the nice bonus that many 3rd-party developers are on that platform. Interestingly, some Aerosoft first-party airports are there as well but sadly not all of them.

• Guest changed the title to Download manager similar to OrbX Central or Contrail?

Archived