Crash after update

7 hours ago, pulplion said:

I have downloaded the CRJ after the SIM-Update with my old CPU. And it really changes something.

Now i can see the CRJ in my Hangar and i also can select it without CTD! But if i want to start flight - CTD. But i can restart the SIM with chosen CRJ without CTD.

Greetings Georg

Exact same experience for me aswell

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I just figured out by reading this thread that I'm in the same boat. My i7 is a 2600, and while it runs MSFS2020 just fine, it's probably being affected by the encryption thing. I submitted a refund request with Steam, so if they approve that, I'll re-buy the CRJ directly from Aerosoft so at least I can fly it. 

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, Dave5150 said:

I just figured out by reading this thread that I'm in the same boat. My i7 is a 2600, and while it runs MSFS2020 just fine, it's probably being affected by the encryption thing. I submitted a refund request with Steam, so if they approve that, I'll re-buy the CRJ directly from Aerosoft so at least I can fly it. 

We glad sell it to you, BUT, keep in mind that we can simply not offer a guarantee of compatibility, not for now and certainly not for the future). On our product page you will see exactly the same system requirements as on the product pages of Microsoft and Steam.

Marketplace CRJ runs again!!!

I have downloaded the new Update with my old pre-Haswell Core.

Made a Testflight - everything works fine!!!

sooo happy

Gruß Georg

I am also having the CTD issue after the MSFS SU5, running CRJ Version 1.0.6.0 purchased from the Aerosoft Store. My CPU is an i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz... is my CPU not compatible? 

If I remove the Aerosoft CRJ from my Community Folder, everything is fine. But I cannot load any flight without a CTD if it is in my Community Folder.

Thanks in advance. 

Archived