Why are so many support questions being asked here?

Crabby

The title of this section is General Discussion Open discussion about the Aerosoft CRJ, no support please!

I wish people would understand that doing what they want when they want and acting like a child will not get them help any quicker.  They need to realize that within the community there are experts and very qualified people to help.  However they are not experts in everything.  Some might be whizzes with the controls.  Some with certain systems.  Either way making people who want to help peruse around the forum and week through the general area, especially when AS said NO SUPPORT, is borderline rude and childish.

All of the issues I see here have very specific places to ask questions and seek help.  It also helps the developer see things more clearly and I will guarantee that the developer has staff that are great at painting but can't fix the fms or the throttle. 

General discussion, as the title reflects, should have zero tech support topics.

It might help to have an "all other topics" subforum for topics that do not fit under Systems, Autoflight or Controllers etc. Just have a look at the P3D CRJ support section for example.

There are enough questions that do not fit any of the sub sections yet are also not appropriate here because "no support please!". So where do they go then?

16 hours ago, Robgt81 said:

Because CTD after marketplace update doesn't fit in any other sub forums, just a guess?

That would make sense if that were the only things. However looking today

FMS Cannot Delete Errors in CRJ MSFS

MSFS Toggle Reverse

Occasional Loss of Power

CRJ Won't Fly the Approach

etc. 

AS could take certain topics, for example those related to the CTD and put in a new section, possibly called "Installation/Update Issues. 

I just had the same issue. I entered DEP & ARR airports on ground. While in the air I wanted to select STAR & RWY and it frozen during this part. I'm not sure when exactly.

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 hours ago, Tbo said:

I just had the same issue. I entered DEP & ARR airports on ground. While in the air I wanted to select STAR & RWY and it frozen during this part. I'm not sure when exactly.

And of course you also entered it in the appropriate forum section besides here 😉

Archived