LTFM taxiway alignment inaccuracy and runway has no lights at night

Hello,

I bought this scenery via the X-Plane.org store but the manual states support can be asked on this forum so I hope that is okay.

One "issue" I noticed is that according to Navigraph simlink I'm not correctly aligned with the taxiway according to the navdata but I am on the scenery. Betterpushback saves previously used pushbacks at gates you were at before and it also confirms this as my previous pushbacks are not aligned with the taxiways on the scenery. (they were before with the well known freeware version). Either way not a huge problem it's still roughly accurate but if it could be fixed that would be nice.

The second issue is an actual problem, and that is that the runways are unlit at night. The rest of the airport does have lighting, so does Istanbul, so does the rest of the world for that matter, but the runways do not.

Although not sure why but for some reason the runway lighting did work yesterday so not really sure why it does not work today. Last image is from yesterday where the lighting overall seems to look better as well.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
vor 10 Stunden , jansenfinn sagte:

not correctly aligned with the taxiway

The taxiways are aligned with the scenery's orthophoto and this might result in differences to other sceneries and also to real world exact positions because the orthophoto projection is different for every orthophoto by some meters even though it has been reprojected to match google maps reference in GIS software to be as accurate as possible in technically way.

vor 10 Stunden , jansenfinn sagte:

the runways are unlit at night

This is odd because the runway lighting is standard X-Plane runway lighting, there is nothing special about this and it should work the same way as in X-Plane default airports. Did you do any changes to your settings or do you experience the missing ground textures bug in some regions or airports at certain performance heavy situations? If so this might be related to performance and the technical runways including lighting are possibly not loaded properly - in the past this could be fixed by activating 'threaded optimization' in NVidia driver options for X-Plane (set 'threaded optimization' to ON).

Archived