Aileron and Elevator Axis

colz99

Hi all,

I'm using the Honeycomb Alpha, with the sensitivity turned all the was up (as a test) in P3D and no null zone. What I noticed is, that especially the ailerons in the CRJ are behaving like they have some kind of acceleration in them? The movement is not exactly 1:1 with the yoke, like the first 40° I move my yoke and in the plane it translates to roughly 20° (as an example, may actually differ), now the other 50° of the yokes 90° movement are translating to like 70° of movement in the aircraft. It is as if there was some specific point where the CRJ yoke/aileron switches from veeeery slow/sluggish to agile/sharp. This has irritated me quite a bit, as when I'm on approach I need to make huge adjustments for rather small corrections in the sim. Is there some setting I am missing? I don't have this problem in any other planes with a yoke. If someone knows a solution, let me hear it. It's not a dealbreaker, but it certainly is weird :D 

Archived