Where to purchase the Honeycomb Bravo throttle

I am in the UK. Does anyone know which retailer has stock or will shortly have stock of the Bravo so as to place an order with them? I have googled and no one seems to have stock and no idea when it will become available again, including Aerosoft, Amazon and Scan.  Any help appreciated.

• Administrator

Hi there,

At this moment no one has the Honeycomb products in stock.

Unfortunately, we can't say who will be the first to deliver new orders as we don't know how many pre-orders a shop in the UK has.

Greetings,
Marius

On 6/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, RF pilot said:

I am in the UK. Does anyone know which retailer has stock or will shortly have stock of the Bravo so as to place an order with them? I have googled and no one seems to have stock and no idea when it will become available again, including Aerosoft, Amazon and Scan.  Any help appreciated.

Anywhere you can find stock, which I think for the moment is nowhere.  I work in an industry that uses semi-conductors.  Our lead times to get chips of any type are 10-48 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived