LOGITECH SAITEK YOKE NOT WORKING WITH CRJ

hello

i bought aerosoft crj 550-700 yesterday, but its really impossible to work with my saitek yoke, throttle not working

even i have also the TCA AIRBUS joystick and its not even recognise in the crj.

i calibrate with the EFB, i calibrate it with windows settings, its not working, saw many videos and tutorial on your site its not working.

whats the problem, i dont find nothing to resolve it. did i paid for nothing or what.

thank you

lucien paquette windows 10 i5-9400 gtx 660 , logiteck pro saitek yoke, tca airbus joystick.

regarding my post, in the throttle settings validation,  ERROR engine 1 clb overlaps toga,

ERROR engine 1 idle overlaps clb, error engine 2 toga overlaps max power

whats the meaning of that

thank you

lucien paquette

hello

as of now i really tried everything, i dont understand why its not working, i tried every settings one

by one in the msfs throttle settings and nothing seems to work. throttle dont even move.

and both of my devices not working. saitek and tca airbus

thabk you

lucien paquette

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Can you please send a screenshot of the assignments in MSFS for the Logitech throttle axes ?

Also, can you please make sure the sensitivity of the throttle axes is linear

and not flat (horizontal)

Thank you.

hello sir

the sensitivity seems to be ok, but i cannot understand why its impossible to delete the default throttle axe

so here are the photos,  first  when i put full throttle impossible to put in CLB etc...

second this is when i want to cut the engines

also engines are not lighting in the overhead when i clic on it.

thank you

lucien paquette

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, lucien paquette said:

hello sir

the sensitivity seems to be ok, but i cannot understand why its impossible to delete the default throttle axe

so here are the photos,  first  when i put full throttle impossible to put in CLB etc...

second this is when i want to cut the engines

also engines are not lighting in the overhead when i clic on it.

thank you

lucien paquette

You have the same AXIS bound to multiple Events ....  you need to  remove those extra throttle Axis attached to the same ....  If you are only using 1 of the levers of your Saitek with throttle then use Throttle 1 Axis and in the EFB configure the EFB to only use a single Axis... As per the throttle setup guide.

Also your Sensitivity settings on that are way off...  I would reset those... why is  neutral at -100% on all of those???

hello

finally problem resolved. ive reset all the sensitivity, then in the EFB i  always forgot to save the options.

so now its working perfect. maybe i was to tired.

thank you very much sir. very happy with this.

lucien paquette

• Aerosoft

Thanks Les !
Indeed, the assignment to both THROTTLE 1 AXIS and THROTTLE AXIS  is not advised at all.

Thsentitivity curves were also odd.

Lucien : Just have the sensitivity set to linear, with a 100% reactivity : 

Please also find here the procedure configure the TCA with the CRJ : 

hello

whats going on.............yesterday night it was working perfect, this morning

since 2 hours ago it doesnt work again, throttle doesnt move, put the sensitivity 

as per what you told me, profiles all to zero, it doesnt work

ive jsut tried TBM, 787, CITATION, SMALL PLANES, everything work perfect 

no problems at all with the logitech pro yoke, so why is the problem still with the CRJ

im begining to have a headache with this plane, it seems not recognizing the yoke.

it is recognize by msfs but not in the CRJ

one of my friend just called me and he has the exact same yoke and the same problems

with the CRJ

also its not normal that everytime we want to start the CRJ that we have to restart all

the settings again

also i already own the AEROSOFT CRJ for FSX and i have exactly the same problem recognize in fsx

but not with CRJ.

thank you

lucien paquette

by the way i own also the TCA AIRBUS joystick and its exactly the same problem

not working in CRJ but recognize by msfs. and working with every other airplanes.

i can use the yoke or the airbus with no problem at all.

lucien paquette

again check you profiles...  This is why I use external application (spad.Next) and others use AAO or FSUIPC... you can setup multiple profiles so that they are plane per plane and then auto switch based on the plane that is loaded...

You need to stop comparing to "other planes" the CRJ is the only and first complex plane that runs in WASM (expressed in quite a few threads here) and thus they don't and won't work the same....

If it was working then you need to check your profiles....  Also more information is needed .. throttle not working or throttle moving and thrust is moving but the plane is not moving? (chocks??)

If you had it working then that tells you it is not the software but the config in the sim...

7 hours ago, lucien paquette said:

hello

one of my friend has exactly the same yoke as me and he has exactly the same problem............

anyway i wil try again checking the profiles.

thank you

lucien paquette

That would make sense -- because you are probably running a single Throttle control and because there are "default" assignments that the Sim will create..  The other thing you have to make sure is that you don't have the Mixture Control with a Mixture Axis either...  That causes issues in this sim with Jets even though it should be ignored it is not.

• Aerosoft
vor 19 Stunden , LesOReilly sagte:

That would make sense -- because you are probably running a single Throttle control and because there are "default" assignments that the Sim will create..  The other thing you have to make sure is that you don't have the Mixture Control with a Mixture Axis either...  That causes issues in this sim with Jets even though it should be ignored it is not.

Yes indeed.
The mixture controls the fuel cut-offs in jets.

Lucien : If a configuration was working one day and not the other, this is most likely because the configuration has 

changed.

Please check all the axes and buttons and reassign them.
When it is working, save the profiles of each control used under a specific name.
Restart, the simulator and check the loaded profiles are the very ones you saved.

Thank you.

1. Create BLANK profile for CRJ for your controllers.  Validate AND SAVE THEM.

2. Set them up.  VALIDATE AND SAVE THEM

Use them when flying the crj, unless you are using a program like Axis and Ohs or Spadnext you will have to remember to change the profiles for the plane you want to fly.

• Aerosoft
On 13.6.2021 at 16:30, Crabby sagte:

1. Create BLANK profile for CRJ for your controllers.  Validate AND SAVE THEM.

2. Set them up.  VALIDATE AND SAVE THEM

Use them when flying the crj, unless you are using a program like Axis and Ohs or Spadnext you will have to remember to change the profiles for the plane you want to fly.

Indeed.
Also, make sure the profiles you created are still there after you restarted the simulator.
If not, try starting the simulator as administrator and create the profiles again.

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi Lucien,

There are two new tutorials that might be useful for you, even if this post is quite old.
Just in case : 

On 6/14/2021 at 10:03 AM, SimWare said:

Indeed.
Also, make sure the profiles you created are still there after you restarted the simulator.
If not, try starting the simulator as administrator and create the profiles again.

One step further....ALWAYS RUN THE SIMULATOR AS ADMINISTRATOR.  When do we run the simulator as admin?  ALWAYS.  

P.S. SimWare, this is not intended as a direct message to you, you are spot on with the recommendation,  but to everyone else to remind them.........ALWAYS RUN THE SIMULATOR AS ADMIN.   

Archived