Contrail Not Recognizing Already Installed V1.0.5.0?

JEP795

Hi, 

I have contrail for other third party software, and I usually use the Aerosoft updater or website for updates. I am on version 1.0.5.0 based on the ASU updater as I updated it when it came out. Yesterday contrail began telling me that a new update was available to install to V.1.0.5.0

I want to get rid of the contrail notification but I'm afraid that if I hit update it may conflict with the Aerosoft files. Any suggestions? 

Thanks, 

Jonathan

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Contrail is a distribution system that sells Aerosoft products and not the other way around, this isn't the place to ask. This site is for support of Aerosoft developed and/or sold products and not other channels.

I found a website for them but not any contact information, so I don't have a good suggestion of where to send you. I've had the same issue with one of my add-ons covered but not bought through them and I recall having the same experience. I just ignore the message because I know mine is current.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Do you have the updater issue and are you a Contrail customer?

I bought via Aerosoft and updated via ASUpdater

Archived