How many Flight Attendant scripts are there?

I was searching through the manuals and forums and was curious if there is a list of all the flight attendant calls. I know they happen during certain events and I want to make sure that I find them all. So far I've found:

Main door closed announcement

Main door opened/engines shut down announcement

Passengers exit confirmation once main door is open for a few minutes

Go around announcement

After landing announcement

Announcement after engine start

Are there any more such as turning off the seat belt sign during cruise? I think the announcements are immersive

• John Barlow changed the title to How many Flight Attendant scripts are there?

There is also the FL150 sandwiches being served. Which since the 1.4 can be disabled. "Added "Low cost carrier" mode for PA and FD announcements (no drinks, no coffee, no sandwiches)"

But, since you have raised the question about the scripts, that makes me wonder where is my beverage or coffee? Am i being scammed? 

• Aerosoft
17 minutes ago, AndrewUp said:

There is also the FL150 sandwiches being served. Which since the 1.4 can be disabled. "Added "Low cost carrier" mode for PA and FD announcements (no drinks, no coffee, no sandwiches)"

But, since you have raised the question about the scripts, that makes me wonder where is my beverage or coffee? Am i being scammed? 

Yes, we have been living on airline sandwiches and peanuts for years.  And little bottles of wine of course.

• Developer

- Cabin Secure*

- Safety instructions

- Welcome speech

- Prepare for takeoff

- Aborted takeoff

- Seat belt signs off

- Sandwiches

- Seat belt signs on

- Landing announcement

- Aborted landing announcement

- After landing at destination

- After landing, while taxiiing

- After landing, arrival at the gate

- All passengers left*

*) are things that the FA says to the pilots in the cockpit. The rest are passenger announcements.

The exact conditions under which a certain announcement can be heard, will be kept secret though. Some require a little extra effort by the pilot, and I don't want to take the fun out of it 🙂

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

- Cabin Secure*

- Safety instructions

- Welcome speech

- Prepare for takeoff

- Aborted takeoff

- Seat belt signs off

- Sandwiches

- Seat belt signs on

- Landing announcement

- Aborted landing announcement

- After landing at destination

- After landing, while taxiiing

- After landing, arrival at the gate

- All passengers left*

*) are things that the FA says to the pilots in the cockpit. The rest are passenger announcements.

The exact conditions under which a certain announcement can be heard, will be kept secret though. Some require a little extra effort by the pilot, and I don't want to take the fun out of it 🙂

I guess non-smoking is one of the important announcement lol...

Are those extras linked to the PA or chime buttons?

I've tried after landing, following the checklist, to mess a bit with the radio knobs and the PA selector and the PA/chime/call buttons but nothing.

Those buttons, if I recall right, used to light up when pressed now I can only hear the clicking sound.

If there are no system related problems would you toss a clue on how it works to an avsim noob like me, pretty please?

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, AndrewUp said:

Are those extras linked to the PA or chime buttons?

I've tried after landing, following the checklist, to mess a bit with the radio knobs and the PA selector and the PA/chime/call buttons but nothing.

Those buttons, if I recall right, used to light up when pressed now I can only hear the clicking sound.

If there are no system related problems would you toss a clue on how it works to an avsim noob like me, pretty please?

They are all triggered automatically, no 'interfacing' with them.

vor 15 Stunden , John Barlow sagte:

Hmm, haven't been able to get the seatbelt sign on/off announcement yet. I'm at my cruise altitude and have tried both "off" and "auto"

Same, Seatbelt on/off is just *DING*

Archived