Welcome to Cockpit-Master

Hi Friends,Welcome to our forum. If there is any technical question with your CS 737X CDU, please feel free to post a topic to the forum or send us email at contact@cockpit-master.com. We are more than happy to assist in any way we can. Also we will announce the latest sofeware and/or FW update in this forum if any. We are here for you, Thank you!

• Like 1

HI!

I want to buy your CDU and therefore tried to download the software via the link provided but multiple times it gives me an error saying it contains a virus.

Can you please have a look what might be the issue here?

Thank you in advance and congratulations on your freshly released product!

Ruben

Hello Ruben,

Please advice is the v0.9.99 that you were talking about? I've just tried and it was okay. The ealier version .98 indeed had this issue but I've removed it already. The .99 is the latest version. Please check. Thank you for your support.

Wilson

• Upvote 1

Hi!

I tried it via your website and it is ok now. Aerosoft seems not to be accepted by my PC. Package was delivered today. Going to give it a shot now.

Thank you for your fast support!

Regards

Ruben

3 hours ago, Jovabra said:

Where to find version 0.99. On the product hardware page is only the 0.98 version available (with the Virus warning messag

Regards

You can visit our website www.cockpit-master.com for the download or there was a post in this forum earlier that has it. 

On 6/28/2021 at 7:37 AM, Wilson Cockpitmaster said:

Hello Ruben,

Please advice is the v0.9.99 that you were talking about? I've just tried and it was okay. The ealier version .98 indeed had this issue but I've removed it already. The .99 is the latest version. Please check. Thank you for your support.

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

I'm having the same problem using v0.9.99.

I'm using bitdefender and it keeps trowing the hidapi.dll file and folder into quarantine as it finds a "Gen:Variant.Razy608042"

The only way around it is by Uninstalling Bitdefender, not happy having paid 700+ Euro's for an item that I cant use straight from the box.

Please find a solution for this problem as I would like to use my new "toy" without having to jump through hoops.

Regards

Leo de Haan

Scotland

2be9-be1a-efab-f5c1_hidapi.dll

• Aerosoft

There are more solutions then de-installing BitDefender, for example excluding the folder: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13427/

And keep in mind this is NOT a bug in the software, but BitDefender being wrong. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

There are more solutions then de-installing BitDefender, for example excluding the folder: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13427/

And keep in mind this is NOT a bug in the software, but BitDefender being wrong. 

Hi Mathijs,

Thanks for this info, I had tried to stop Bitdefender from deleting the.dll file but to no avail.

After following the procedures from your link I can now confirm that it's all working like a dream.

Many thanks and regards

Leo de Haan

Scotland

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...