GCTS Tenerife Sur Jetway connections

AndyM001

• Developer

Did you test another Aircraft at this gate?

Did this BA Aircraft get correct connection on other Gates?

There is not much we can control, that‘s hardcoded in the sim and based on the door parameters of the aircraft. And it don‘t look like the Jetway whould be below his movelimits.

But I will double check the gate with the default A320.

Thanks for the quick reply, I just fly the A320 so didn't try other aircraft, but for me it's just the J7 and J3 gates not working, just had a quick check and the rest seem to work OK. It's not really a big thing for me, just a nice to have, the ILS issue was more important to me and since that was fixed I ended up purchasing it, airport is great BTW, happy with the purchase.

• Developer

Have no issues with the jetways here, Gate 7 (and Gate3) works perfect:

Please login to display this image.

That's weird, I just tried the default A320 and that's the same, doesn't connect, ASUpdater shows 'Installed version: 1.0.1.0', not sure what is going on there.

Please login to display this image.

I've tried a few things, so I started MSFS and spawned at J7 in the default 787 and the jetway connected, I then spawned at J7 in the default A320, and that also connected okay. I shutdown MSFS and restarted it, spawned at J7 in the default A320 and it failed to connect, I then spawned using the 787 and it connected okay, I then tried the A320 again and it connected okay. It seems to fail to connect to the A320 for me if I start with the A320, if I use another airplane and then use the A320 it works, very strange.

• Developer

No, I think it is a issue in the MSFS itself. I start with the default A320 by selecting J7 and could request the Jetway without problems.

You will see at any airport, that the AI traffic sometimes gets the jetway, some times not.

There are several parts not stable in the Sim. As we as scenery only provide the model with the Asobo Templates, we could not control the move itself.

As long as the distance/position of the door is not outside the movement limits of the model, the jetway should be able to move to the door. When it connects in the most cases, the model is designed correct. The logic of the calculation and the trickers for the move itself are parts of the simcode internally.

Archived