How to set squawk-mode charlie on vatsim?

august78

I'm trying to set squawkmode charlie in the cockpit so vpilot on vatsim will set it. I cant seem to make that work, and I have to manually set it on the vpilot client. Is it possible to do this from the cockpit?

10 hours ago, august78 said:

I'm trying to set squawkmode charlie in the cockpit so vpilot on vatsim will set it. I cant seem to make that work, and I have to manually set it on the vpilot client. Is it possible to do this from the cockpit?

I use a Script Panel in Spad.neXt to track the LVARS of the CRJ and to then Update the Sim vars that vPilot tracks...

10 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

I use a Script Panel in Spad.neXt to track the LVARS of the CRJ and to then Update the Sim vars that vPilot tracks...

Im glad you think so highly of my spad skills, Les :D haha

I will contact you in discord to get som guidance. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Not yet. Hopefully in a later update.

It has been possible since 1.0.3 update. You have to turn ATC SEL switch to position 1. This switch can be found on the pedestal just next to the standby radio unit.

28 minutes ago, Secondator said:

It has been possible since 1.0.3 update. You have to turn ATC SEL switch to position 1. This switch can be found on the pedestal just next to the standby radio unit.

Cool I'll have a look at that. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived