ATSU weather/metar requests?

JEP795

Is there a way to implement a weather request into the EFB or FMC in a future update that provides the latest weather reports? Is there something similar in the CRJ? I’m thinking about the functionality that the a32nx has now and whether something like that already exists. 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, JEP795 said:

Is there a way to implement a weather request into the EFB or FMC in a future update that provides the latest weather reports? Is there something similar in the CRJ? I’m thinking about the functionality that the a32nx has now and whether something like that already exists. 

Thanks! 

At the moment, WASM does not permit any external network connections, so things like connecting to Navigraph charts or external weather sites cannot be done. I am sure that Asobo is well aware that developers of WASM add-ons need this capability so hopefully it will be added at some point. Another possibility would be to get the METAR directly from within the sim’s Live Weather system itself. Even the default MSFS aircraft cannot do that (yet), and I know it is a capability that many people would like to see in the sim in general.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived