EFB Passenger Weight Adjustment

I've searched the forums but I don't seem to find any answer to this question. Is there a way to change the estimated weight per passenger. I know Simbrief estimate each passenger as 175lbs. I'm not sure what weight the EFB is assuming. I want to be able to input the data from the flight plan and be pretty close to estimates it gives.

Yeah that's a good question, I'd like to know too. I Fly in OnAir and they expect 190lbs per passenger. It would be nice to be sure I'm setting it correctly in the EFB

You can also adjust the Simbrief to the weights the CRJ is looking for and I would hazard that this is a better option and what I would do.  However what I do do (hehe I said do do) is use the ZFW.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived