FCU Altitude for AP Decreases but will not increase

I have reviewed all other posts regarding setup and have not found anything that seems to help.

I have setup ALT, HDG and VS.  HDG and VS work perfectly using the INCR/DECR knob. However, ALT will only decrease using the knob, but it will not increase.  I have checked the syntax to make sure "," or ", " wasn't an issue. I copy and pasted the INT:FCU_SELECTOR, string into each one to make sure they were all the same.  I used sim/autopilot/altitude_down and sim/autopilot/altitude_up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I happened to begin work with another aircraft and the settings I had for the previous airplane worked on the new airplane. So evidently I had it set up correctly, the AP in the other aircraft must not support it. Thanks.

• Aerosoft

Hi Ova,

I only now got to looking into your profile and found the same thing you did: with the default Cessna G1000 and the KingAir it all works without a problem, so I figured you might be using a plane that is simply not acknowleding "sim/autopilot/altitude_up".

Archived