CRJ do suddenly not appear in aircraft selection though it is in the contentmanager.

Mogens Gaardbo

Hope I'm using the right forum-section, but I can't find a section about install-problems.

I have been flying the CRJ for some time now, and enjoy this aircraft very much. But suddenly it has today disappeared from the aircraft selection. Only my two airbusses are in the group 'jetliners'. I can find it in my contentmanager. I have the 1.0.5.0. version and have tried to reinstall. The plan is purchased directly from Aerosoft (not via marketplace) and is in my community.

Any solutions??

No - reinstall worked - but no CRJ shows up. Late last evening I solved the problem. An old version 1.0.0. was inside the simulator, but without showing up in the airliners-group. I previous had a CRJ purchased from the markedsplace. It dissapeared when I lost my gamertag (long story - I will spare you). But there must have been some leftovers from this version. I just wonder why this problem occurs several days after installing the version ourchased directly at Aerosoft. Never the less - problem now solved.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived