You guys are probably aware, but in case you're not (I don't see any forum posts), after the 1.05 update there are no ATC voices anymore (in any aircraft reportedly).  Another user removed the CRJ and the sounds came back. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, diajohn said:

Same results here.  No audible atc response.  Trying changing sound setups and did not work with or without Azure

Guys there's another post about this and I have just found the culprit. The latest patch modelled the audio control panel VHF buttons wrong. In order to hear the radio calls you have to press the VHF ACP buttons so that they are out, not in, which is contrary to the real aircraft. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Nicco54 said:

Guys there's another post about this and I have just found the culprit. The latest patch modelled the audio control panel VHF buttons wrong. In order to hear the radio calls you have to press the VHF ACP buttons so that they are out, not in, which is contrary to the real aircraft. 

Thanks!!!  I'll give that a go.

1 minute ago, diajohn said:

It does the job.  I don't know about other aircraft it also changed.

I haven't tried any other aircraft. I'll check it out.

You also need to turn it on in the FBW a320neo.  It seems to have set off as a default on all a/c.  I briefly tried with the Cirrus without any luck.  As, it is no an a/c I fly, it makes no difference but Aerosoft has set it off on all.

It's happening here as well. Pressing VHF button in CRJ the ATC works, but in default aircrafts the problem still occurs. In TBM, there's no way to use ATC. Removing CRJ and everything is back to normal. It seems this bug from CRJ affects all others airplanes. 

** Bought CRJ from Marketplace. 

On 6/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, Nicco54 said:

I cannot find the other post about this. Can you link it?

• Root Admin

Well, it is easy to explain why we say that.  We are simply not able to see what 7 users have reported. Keep in mind we have a few tens of thousands of users, so when you say it happens to 'most' users I really need see a few more reports. 

Have you tried what 

has suggested?