How to update when Update S/W Doesn't detect CRJ?

I purchased CRJ through the website here @ Aerosoft - and downloaded via instant download. I know a hofix and a new update have since been made available.

The Zip File on the website has the title 1030 which leads me to believe this remains as version 1.03/1.3? As My aerosoft update software does NOT detect the CRJ;

How am I supposed to be able to download the latest version - clearly the instant download has applied some sort of updated a/c as I downloaded last weekend

I now have the keyboard throttle issue. I'd like to be able to revert to the newly published 1.05 (1050) version released today but unsure now on how to??

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Gary Lauderdale said:

As My aerosoft update software does NOT detect the CRJ;

Are you talking about the ASUpdater?

Same problem here originally bought the CRJ from Aerosoft shop, since the last patch (not the hotfix I'm trying to install) the AS updater doesn't show me the CRJ so can't apply latest patch??  

In response to question above yes I have XML in the Products folder and it shows this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE! AEROSOFT SUPPORT WILL NOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO! -->

-<ASUpdater>

-<ProductData AddonName="aerosoft-crj" AUID="as_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs" Platform="MSFS" Name="AS Aircraft CRJ 550/700">

<Version Installed="1.0.4.0"/>

</ProductData>

</ASUpdater>

Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you loaded the CRJ 1.0.4.0 one time in MSFS?

Another User reported, that after doing so, his updater was suddenly able to see the addons. No idea about the link between,  but maybe it helps.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Have you loaded the CRJ 1.0.4.0 one time in MSFS?

Another User reported, that after doing so, his updater was suddenly able to see the addons. No idea about the link between,  but maybe it helps.

Yep pretty sure because 1.0.4.0 had to be downloaded as a full build and I flew a test flight.  Will load it up once more and see what happens.

Nope that didn't work.  AS updater still doesn't recognise/show the CRJ (it used to do!).

So how am I supposed to update?  On the shop downloads it says 

"Version: 1.0.5.0 via ASUpdater"

So thats me snookered.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post the following file here:

• Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Logs\ASUpdater_App_Log.txt

I think guys in all honesty there is/was a server issue where the app was looking for the updates - as reading the blurb my copy, although it didn't seem to show the CRJ on the left or

in any dialogue boxes that appeared, there was some sort of file retrieveal attempt going on, but the blurb suggested as though it couldnt reach whatever server it was trying to

retrieve the update. On Saturday,  I did a full download from A/soft store, re-installed using the EXE file. Can't recall if I tried loading the plane first in FS2020 or not but I re-checked again over the weekend and suddenly the magic happened, updater found the CRJ (listed it on the left) and downloaded the 1.05 update. I waited the obligitorry 10-15mins for the plane to load and are V happy to report that mine is back to how it was on the original and v1.01 - I can now fly again - got to relearn how though...let my speed drop on my first approach almost hit a stall only saved it with around "300" reported before re-climbing away to try the approach again - you REALLY gotta watch the speed on this one... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived