HECA collision with terrain

Hello,

when I guide planes in HECA, planes collide with terrain on final ILS approach RWY 05L at around 2000 Feet. I mean its an ILS Glideslope and in real life it doesn't happen obviously 

Thanks in advance.

vor 7 Stunden , S.M.G sagte:

Hello,

when I guide planes in HECA, planes collide with terrain on final ILS approach RWY 05L at around 2000 Feet. I mean its an ILS Glideslope and in real life it doesn't happen obviously 

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I have the same problem with LTFM. Around 11 months ago I started a topic and below you can read Mathijs' answer. Safe guiding!

)

58 minutes ago, Tang0 said:

Hello, I have the same problem with LTFM. Around 11 months ago I started a topic and below you can read Mathijs' answer. Safe guiding!

)

yeah I notice that, and I saw your post also for that I made a new post and quote some of your words, maybe they remember your post also 

I tried to modify the airport file but no luck

at least they can do SDK that allow us to correct the airports sectors same like the aircrafts and airlines 

vor 7 Stunden , S.M.G sagte:

yeah I notice that, and I saw your post also for that I made a new post and quote some of your words, maybe they remember your post also 

I tried to modify the airport file but no luck

at least they can do SDK that allow us to correct the airports sectors same like the aircrafts and airlines 

I am pretty much sure they will keep GATC as it is for now. If they have ressources they'll do a GATC V2

Archived