TCAS not generating TA or RA

Jannis D.

The TCAS is not generating any TA's or RA's, which caused many close calls at my VATSIM-Flights. It's nice to see all the other planes, but this bug is present since the release of the aircraft.

1 hour ago, Jannis D. said:

The TCAS is not generating any TA's or RA's, which caused many close calls at my VATSIM-Flights. It's nice to see all the other planes, but this bug is present since the release of the aircraft.

Have you reviewed the Ops Manual Part 2 Starting at 5-1-107 and checked all the settings match the required subset to get the Alerts?

vor 13 Stunden , LesOReilly sagte:

Have you reviewed the Ops Manual Part 2 Starting at 5-1-107 and checked all the settings match the required subset to get the Alerts?

Sure, but TCAS seems only to be a dummy in the MSFS-Version, because the manual is ported from FSX. When a plane is almost crashing into you, I got a red diamond and "Traffic, Traffic", what makes no sence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived