Simwings Munich Code F Glitch

Hello good evening all,

i noticed a problem in the Munich scenery pack for p3dv5.

when i seem to be taxing the 747-8, over taxi way bridges of terminal 2 (all 4 bridges) the aircraft seems to glitch and push it self into the air. This also happens to the ai traffic A380s going over the same taxiways. The aircrafts would go into the air bounce then return to normal once i clear the bridges. I can confirm these bridges are code F approved as ive gone over them IRL on a A380. 

This does not happen with any other aircrafts i have from 777s to Dash 8s. 

i will try attach a few screen shots

• Developer

Can you please check, that you have the last version of the scenery (1.1.0.0) installed. Available via Asupdater.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:03 AM, OPabst said:

Can you please check, that you have the last version of the scenery (1.1.0.0) installed. Available via Asupdater.

Yes it is updated to the latest version already.

• Developer

There is no code component in any scenery, so also not in Muc, that is related to any aircraft typs. When you see it only with special Aircrafts or AI Models, then I don‘t see the source in the scenery.

Only if you use products of Orbx, you must take care, that the Insertpoint in there Tool is set below any airport addons, because they may have files, that can overrole the addon scenery and then any effects are possible. 

And we have no reports about your issue, so it looks like a local issue, what ever generate it.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived