Mastering voice Creation error

I am getting this error when trying to run the CRJ Pro in P3D v5 and the sim CTD. Airbus Pro working with fine with this system. No trouble with the Airbus, just the CRJ. P3D v4 works fine with CRJ Pro.

Adam Poincon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Never seen this error here. Tons on reports in the P3D forum.

Did you use the specific v5 installer for the CRJ Pro?

Yes I did, the latest one here on the site. I was able to run this for quite, since this version was released. Now I getting this error. And I do not have RAAS Pro software and did not select it to be installed when I installed the CRJ PRO software.

Adam Poincon

• Developer

This error means that the most basic initialization of the sound system fails. This most likely has something to do with sound drivers or may be even corrupt system files. Unfortunately, I don't have a more detailed explanation. It's quite unlikely that it's related to the CRJ itself though as it's happening before the CRJ even tries to play sounds.

I did the search on the P3D forum too and the posts I found this thread, where the user says, that it's caused by RAAS Pro:

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6314&t=133529&p=198138&hilit=mastering+voice#p198138

May be you can try this.

Archived