Honeycomb Bravo lights not working

Hello, firstly apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, I received my Throttle quadrant today I did look but cannot find anything that explains what to do after downloading the configuration tool, perhaps I was wrong to assume that would get thee lights to work but it has not. I also tried the Christmas tree app and with that I can sae that the lights are functioning, its just like it is fully connected in the sim. I tried with 2 different aircraft and its blank. Are there any additional things i need to do to get them to work?
Thanks in advance

• Aerosoft

Hi Jason and welcome to our forums.

Depending on the aircraft of choice you might want to download a specific profile that makes them work from our download section. Apart from that, the profile you want to use needs to be loaded and activated in the ConfigTool, before it is seen in the sim. That includes the "Default_Throttle" profile, that already comes with the software download.

Archived