Packs will not turn on with External Air Cart Connected

ual763

Since the most recent update (purchased from Marketplace), I've noticed that the Packs will absolutely not turn on (not highlighted green on ECS page) when the External Air Cart is connected.  They only operate with either APU on or engines running.

So, as an update, on this flight, I was able to run the packs with external air cart after having run them on APU, and then connecting air cart with APU running, and then shutting down APU.  But, on initial startup, after selecting a cold/dark state, I cannot run packs with external air cart.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is normal as far as I am aware. The external air supplies air directly to the engines and is such low pressure that it will not turn the packs on.

However we are aware that there are some problems with the packs indications in some other cases if you have already fired up the packs from APU bleed or engines. We'll have a look into that once we get a chance.

Archived