Bravo Throttle + CRJ AP Problems (with 1.0.4.0)

Hello,

I would appreciate it if someone could please post screen grabs of their key bindings for the Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant.

The throttle axis is working fine for me, but when I have the Bravo plugged in, I cannot engage AP. When I unplug the Bravo, AP works again. I'm sure there are several things which could be optimised in my settings, I am currently using the default settings. (I also have the alpha).

Appreciate your help, thank you.

p.s.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a profile file which you could download from here or flightsim.to and load into MSFS? That would save lots of hassle.

• Aerosoft

Hi Oisk,
What function is the AP button bound to ?
The default should be as follows : 
Button #8 (AP) bound to "TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER"
Thanks.

48 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Hi Oisk,
What function is the AP button bound to ?
The default should be as follows : 
Button #8 (AP) bound to "TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER"
Thanks.

yes - Button #8 (AP) is bound to "TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER"

• Aerosoft
vor 5 Minuten, SimWare sagte:

Also make sure the avionics mater button is ON or not assigned in MSFS

It is the last rockr switch on the right .(#46 & 47)

12 minutes ago, SimWare said:

It is the last rockr switch on the right .

That solved my problem, thank you! :)

As far as I can see, there is no switch in the cockpit which is switched off with that button, so I was not able to find it. This is probably a sim thing.

• Aerosoft

Hi Oisk,
Thanks for your feedback.
There are some default MSFS behaviors and functions that are not used / monitored by addons.
That is why I really advise not to rely on predefined profiles or default assignments.

Instead, just start from a fresh empty profile and make your own assignments manually.
It takes a bit more time and research in the beginning but it saves a lot as you won't have to track all buttons 

to find wich one doesn'y work for your aircraft or specific hardware configuration.

Happy flyings.

4 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Hi Oisk,
Thanks for your feedback.
There are some default MSFS behaviors and functions that are not used / monitored by addons.
That is why I really advise not to rely on predefined profiles or default assignments.

Instead, just start from a fresh empty profile and make your own assignments manually.
It takes a bit more time and research in the beginning but it saves a lot as you won't have to track all buttons 

to find wich one doesn'y work for your aircraft or specific hardware configuration.

Happy flyings.

Thank you very much Simware, good suggestion!

A resource of recommended or suggested bindings online for common controllers and aircraft would be nice. Pity such a thing does not seem to exist. It would be a good addition to Flightsim.to or another similar website. I have many different profiles for different controllers and aircraft! :) LOL

• Aerosoft

Actually we offer profiles for the Honeycomb devices but for our P3D and Xplane configurator.
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/128-bravo-throttle-quadrant/

As of today, MSFS doesn't allow the use of such a configurator, but our developper
is working on finding some workaround.
So, stay tuned. 
Take care. 

• 3 months later...

Please come up with a work around for the honeycomb yoke and throttle products.  I wouldn't mind if you set all the switches etc and just gave us a template showing what each switch does.  We may not be able to change them but I trust you to make it right for the CRJ.

• Aerosoft

Hi Bill,

Actually, the CRJ isn't fully interfacable with the standard assignments in MSFS.

As complexe addon, it uses lots of own variables (Lvars).

These are not accessible from within the simulator. 

Some third party utility is needed.

Please check those tutorials here:

Best regards.

Archived