CRJ700 Throttle problem

Nixxx

Why after update 1.0.4 the throttle can operate only between max - 87% and 40% - 0 of trust? Right after going down a bit to MAN from CLB it drops to 50-40%? Is that mentioned fix live at MSFS content manager? Is that suppose to be like that? I don't think so im unable to maintain landing speed now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using a throttle axis or keyboard/gamepad?

Second one might be fixed, as according requirements a throttle axis is required.

I'm using x-box pad and using buttons for throttle up and down.Works great in X-plane and MSFS. Imo it doesn't matter what controller i use because i refer to levar position. Before the patch one step down was around 87% now it's 20 - that's the problem. I've noticed it first w hile taxing to move plane i had to go into CLB setting. Here's the screenshot. Or maybe something has changed and it should be like that?

Please login to display this image.

Wow a huge disappointment. I was so happy to test if they fixed ILS approach that i wasn't even expecting breaking core mechanics. I like playing on pad MSFS and X-plane so RIP CRJ :( Thx for the info

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived