Empty ASUpdater. Cannot upgrade CRJ700

Dear sir,

my ASUpdater does not work anymore. There are no installed aircrafts (CRJ) and airports anymore.

It does not recon my MSFS2020 to list Aerosoft components.

Can you help me please?

These are my files:

as_paderborn-lippstadt_msfs.xmlas_honeycomb_msfs.xmlas_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs.xmlASUpdater_App_Log.txtasupdater.xmlASUpdater.cfg

Good evening, I have the same problem, up to 2 days ago it worked, today you don't even see an airport, in the ASUpdater Products folder there are three airports, one of which is free paderborn-lippstadt.

Please login to display this image.

I had the same problem today. I can't update CRJ to version 1.0.5. Is there any solution to this? Two days ago everything worked and I updated CRJ to version 1.0.4 without any problems. But today, when I launched Aerosoft Updater, it does not see any installed products for Microsoft Flight Simulator. How can I update my products?

My problem has been resolved. I run my MSFS and booted to CRJ. After that Aerosoft Updater saw all installed Aerosoft products.

Same issue for me even after running MSFS I  see no CRJ in the AS Updater.  Just please upload 1.0.5.0 to the Aeroflot shop so I don’t have to jump through hoops really frustrating.

Archived